Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thanks for every one

Hi All,
Thanks for your overwhelming response. Till date, this blog has attracted 400+ visitors and 2000 clicks for the last two months. The visitors are from different parts of the world. Many visitors are from India, United States, London. Thanks for one and all for your response. This gives me a great energy to continue the blog. In the following days, i will try to make this blog more interesting and helpful.
Future posts:
1) How to write technical specification
2) Planning to post ABAP Lessons

3) Real time business scenarios, at least two example objects in each division.

I request all of you to write comments on my posts.
All th
e best -
Best Regards,

Mr Reddy.


You are the Reason for the success of this blog. Please find the Visitors from different parts of the world.

5 comments:

Unknown

Hi Mr. Reddy,
this is excellent work done by you. off-course we all need this type of self-explanatory notes, this has guided me alot for how to code. i'm a desperate abap programmer working on a project which is first in my life and you helped me to excel in my field.
Thanks alot.
With Regards,
Pankaj Kishore

SAP Vacancies

Well done on getting and maintaining the visitors, keep up the good work, its great to have resources like this available!

SAP ABAP Jobs

Great stuff, I think were all looking forward to the real world scenarios! cheers!

SAP ABAP CV

I am eagerly waiting for yours ABAP posts. You are doing an excellent job.

steve

hmmm... about due an update to this isnt it?

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008